Non Residential Medical Care For Dependency
Individuals with a mild drug abuse problem and are dedicated to quitting will find non-residential rehab centres very helpful. While they focus on recovery, they can still live a normal life with family and go to work.
For detox to be successful and minimize withdrawal, residential medical care programs are best suited for individuals with an intense dependency on drugs like heroin or oxycodone.
However, outpatient treatment can also be effective if the issue of drug use is spotted early enough.
People who want a drug treatment program that will allow them to continue with certain aspects of their lives are the ones who benefit the most from outpatient drug treatment programs.
What We Mean By Outpatient Rehab
The outpatient rehab routine gives drugs and alcohol treatment sessions that can be distributed throughout the week, at varying times.
This arrangement provides for patients to continue with normal duties and staying with their families, but are expected to report to the centres for counselling and medication at set times.
Outpatient programs comes in an assortment of formats, contrasting levels of intensity and offer a variety of administrations - yet the general concentration is on directing, training and giving a system of support.
Patients with a deep desire to make it in recovery and who have a dedicated, controlled approach may gain a lot from an outpatient program.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Varieties Of Non Residential Rehabilitation
The substance abused or the individual's severity of addiction and stage of recovery are the things that different types of rehab are based on.
Below are the three classifications that are normally associated with outpatient rehab
- Day Programmes
- Outpatients day programmes provide maximum level of care and system given within an outpatient set up
- In a day program, customers focus on meeting 5-7 days for every week at an outpatient centre for several hours every day.
- Throughout this time, patients will take part in continuous therapy, group counselling, biofeedback and other related therapies like art or music therapy.
- Patients can go back home after the meetings, either to their homes or a sober living centre.
- Until the conclusion of the day program, there will still be severe limitations to the individual's ability to handle responsibilities such as school and work.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Escalated outpatient programs build up a treatment arranged with characterized, quantifiable points of reference set up to show advancement.
- The meeting time becomes less each week, as the benchmarks are reached.
- People who still want to be able to participate in work or school but are serious about quitting alcohol or drugs can really benefit from IOPs.
- To conduct counselling sessions, group therapy, relapse prevention education, and attendance in a 12-step or similar recovery support group the IOP may require multiple sessions for a few hours each week.
- Continuing Care
- Continuous care network like Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous are continuous support groups to assist a patient harden the dedication to recovery.
- Such support groups usually meet every week and are carried out under the care of a licensed therapist.
- Some continuing care groups may focus on a particular aspect of recovery while some may be gender-specific or age-specific.
Advantages Of Non Residential Rehab
Outpatient rehab is usually an ideal treatment choice for mild to moderate addictions. These projects are more available and adaptable than an inpatient program.
Call us today on 0800 246 1509 if you require assistance when your trying to choose a treatment plan which is best suited for you or a loved one who is struggling with substance abuse.
Some major reasons to choose outpatient rehab include
- Outpatient drug treatment is more affordable than residential treatment since the patient will not have to cover the cost of staying at the rehabilitation centre.
- You can go for treatment when ever it is most convenient for you with non residential treatment.
- If you feel that your other responsibilities will demand your presence then outpatient treatment will work well for you.
- Family presence
- Family members can motivate a person to stay drug-free because family support and encouragement is a big aspect of recovery when it comes to residential treatment.
Choosing The Ideal Rehab For You
It's not easy to decide which rehabilitation program will best serve the needs of a particular user. Whether it is an outpatient recovery program or an alternate type of treatment, it's essential to venture out getting help.