Knowing The Cost Of Rehab
The cost of drug and alcohol rehab depends on the needs of the addicted person. You will find a treatment schedule that will fit your income.
Different treatment centres will charge differently for treatment. There are those that charge very high amounts per day while there are those that offer free services. Whatever you can afford, there will be rehab suitable to your addiction.
Those seeking treatment and they know how to raise the payments will always find a facility offering the type of therapy they need. Information on how to gain payment for treatment is available now.
Many treatment centres have financial loans for payments, have in-house payment plans or will accept insurance in a bid to help the patients.
Insurance is one of the most popular forms of payment for the treatment of addiction. The quantity that an insurance covers is relied on the insurer and what the health provider accepts.
Some available insurance companies will pay for addiction treatment such as
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Military insurance
Even if you do not have insurance, there is always a way to come up with the payments to pay for treatment. Free treatment centres and rehabs that focus on low income individuals are available. Financing options are available from some rehab centres. Free rehab centres provide financing options because they have partial funding and more waiting lists.
A lot of inpatient rehabilitations provide funding for the ones with no insurance.
If you think that taking on debt or credit is going to be stressful, think of it as an investment. It won't take too long to clear the payments. Becoming sober will open you up to many tools and skills that will get you back in work and give you a brighter future. Recently recovered user do not spend more on drugs or liquor because they save more.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
The Costs Of Addiction Treatments
The treatment plans your rehab centre offers you will determine how much you will need to spend to recover.
Furthermore, the types of medical care are distinct for some addictions.
There are many other aspects that influence the price of rehab, which can go from treatment to comforts.
Give us a call on 0800 246 1509 today.
Some studies have produced the following estimated treatment costs
- Outpatient detox treatment is in the range of £800 - £1200.
- Detoxification is usually part of the total amount charged in inpatient treatment centres.
- The drug addiction in question and whether or not the detoxification is part of residential treatment will determine how much the detoxification will cost.
- The charges maybe higher when the drug in question has withdrawal symptoms that may be dangerous since this will call for constant monitoring.
- Inpatient Rehab
- For 30-days treatment, inpatients rehab centres charge approx. £4800.
- £16,120 is an average cost for a 30 day program at a popular centre.
- Treatment for two to three months will cost anything between £9700 - £48,300.
- Outpatient Treatment
- Outpatient treatment centres are often the choice for those looking for rehab from drugs that are considered mild to moderate.
- A 3 month program usually costs £4,000.
- Hazelden Betty Ford is the type of outpatient treatment program which cost £8000.
- The price tag relies upon how frequently the individual visits the rehab centre every week and for to what extent.
- Price tag of rehab has a great impact on the type of treatment and medication.
- Some treatment will not require medication.
- People addicted to alcohol and depressants usually require treatment with medicines.
- This medication needs thousand pounds per year.
- With duration of a year, Methadone treatment for Heroin addicts costs about £4000.
The Price Of Being A Addict
As much as treatment may seem expensive, it is nowhere near close to cost of using drugs regularly. As compared to sober people, the drug and liquor addicts have negative effect on income and they are likely to miss out their work and jobs.
There are heavy costs associated with using drugs including the cost of acquiring the drugs, treating health complications and handling legal problems.
Some users have reported spending tens of thousands of pounds on Heroin.
An alcoholic who consumes 12 bottles or cans of cheap beer a day for a year could spend in the region of £8500 a year. Should the user get into trouble with the law, this cost does not cater for the ensuing required payments. The estimated price of illicit drug users may be higher.
The financial problems caused by dependency is only the beginning of troubles. The havoc caused on family and friends relationships, and the destruction of life are also part of the equation.
Factors Of The Cost Of Addiction Treatment
When coming up with the expense of treatment, many things have to be taken into account. Some of the prevalent aspects are
- Type Of Facility
- Prices are divided differently among inpatient and outpatient treatments.
- Residential treatment programs have to house the patients and provide more in-depth treatment and this is why the costs are higher.
- The length of stay is also a factor to consider.
- Areas that have a high cost of living compared to others, treatment there will also cost more.
- Treatment On Offer
- Not everyone will require detox before they start rehab.
- There is no specialized detoxification other than being monitored when it comes to cocaine addicts since they don't normally experience serious withdrawals once they quit the drug.
- Alcohol and Heroin users can experience harsh withdrawal symptoms and will need medication and more care.
- The more medication required, the more will be the cost incurred.
- Other type of treatments, such as specialized counselling, also changes the price tag of rehabilitation.
- Facilities and Services
- There are no free services from rehab centres.
- Massages, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts, large individual rooms or award-winning chefs are some types of amenities.
- Luxury rehab will be more exclusive as the rich and famous are often patients.
- Treatment at these high-end rehab centres comes in five or six digit figures.
- More services lead to more price but most rehab centres are not very costly.
Not For Profit And State Funded Rehabs
The non-profit organizations are mostly for the requirements of low-income people. Most of these rehab facilities offer free or very affordable treatment. The help provided in these low-income centres is aimed at helping everyone including the jobless.
The Salvation Army is a popular non profit organization that offers free of cost rehabilitation for the ones that need it. People with low incomes can also take advantage of state-funded treatment centres.
How To Get Into Rehabilitation
The first step is making a conscious decision that you want to get clean and need help, then follows identifying a suitable rehab centre for you. Don't let the price prevent you from doing it. If you need to find a treatment centre that offers affordable financing options or accepts insurance, we can help you to find one.