What We Deliver
Alcohol Rehab Gloucestershire has been giving medication and liquor treatment since 2003. Through extensive work with people suffering from addiction, we acquired or vast knowledge and skills.
How We Help
The United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service is given by Alcohol Rehab Gloucestershire. At every step of the treatment of the patients, we employ a comprehensive system that involves perfect clinical care, psychosocial interventions and peer support. Our dream is to offer care that is centred on the individual, supports recovery and in the long run assists people to achieve long-lasting abstinence from alcohol and substances.
To accomplish our vision, we
- Stretch ourselves to ensure that everything we do, from collaborative care planning to specialist prescribing, of the best quality.
- Bring the services closer to the addicts by offering them in community based treatment centres close to them.
- Build and maintain close, working relationships with local GPs, pharmacists, and other colleagues in order bring in aspects of a wider treatment system and provide excellent care.
- Provide a full scope of evidence based treatment that perceives the mind boggling nature of addiction and its concerns.
- Utilising the power of group therapy and Mutual Aid to avail lasting results.
- Are an individual from SMART Recovery.
- Know that the support and guidance of family and caregivers is essential and provide them with support and guidance.
- Figure out what is available to us and how to fill in the gaps.
Please reach us on 0800 246 1509, to find out more info about Alcohol Rehab Gloucestershire's Addiction services.
For The Service Users
For more data regarding how we can encourage you all through your recuperation please observe our Patient Information Leaflet.
The Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine lists the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) we offer.